Friday, August 23, 2013

Pastor May I Preach


Knocking on a empty soul
praying about a god who wont come with a blessing
god I'm sick and tired of these church politics
carving a word or two preaching yet walking with the streets
I seen corruption in a church where holy ground
is near people don't like to point fingers so I'll stand
and preach y'all had y'all chance now.. sit there!here thee
philosophy cometh to thee

. "All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23)

Pastor you say I'm unable to be save
do I lay my burdens down by the river in my white silk
drench by the river who you forsake me
gave a door out saying  unsaved Will always unbeliever
everybody say they need to be closer to god and say I haven't find the goodness on a gold platter
thinking he got all the answers and even if i go to church I'm into the v.i.p train to the golden gates
wont let me see him cause they are afraid of my view pastor
I see the truth there are more peopl in church judging the the streets i walk through
well church becoming a fast trend a fashion where timbos and jean wont fit-in
I live my life the way I know
don't erupt my nerve cause you wont follow the path
god made us unique so I am choosing the way I know

Pastor may I preach no son you cant

see the church don't follow.........



if y'all give me a chance to explain

I was at this bible study and umm..i told them my life story
and the only thing I felt was happening was basically a twist
saying we'll save you and pushing pushing first I'm imperfect


OK I'm not the person go every Sunday or the know the bible guy
i really just think there are people closer to him but are experiencing god
in there own way we need a leader why cant we be our leaders
we all sin we all make mistakes  idk... but thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment