Monday, May 6, 2013

Distance Talk

Here we go One word to strike like a viper
empty shells like a all nighter
born half & half black and white
ready or not
here we go like a smooth beat flowing like a wind
approaching from the far east
gimme space while I ask for a second mike
express deepen sadness only to silent crowds
yet I X yall well yal imitating Ill be duplicating 0s
my flow is sick somebody pass a Doctor Seuss
two for a week five for a Decade well I unwine playing Aces of spades
Here we go trying to catch up with you
Overwhelmed by the far distance
Telling someone's story of existence
I am a lost soul in wonderland
Carrying a huge burden over my shoulders
Struggling to define who I am
Here I go to take you through
Help you see from my zone
After feeling what it is like to be you
I realize we share a same
We seek respectable worldwide fame
We live … we dream … we aim

No comments:

Post a Comment