Saturday, May 25, 2013

FruitVale

That's what I heard
after the last light of sanity left
my line of sight
 celebrating
New Yeas Eve

Rough city
cant learn in elementary
made graffiti onside building
why the fuck should I care
society crude world
etc etc etc
Another Warm Winter
Shai Town land where cops
turn dirtier then a High-top shoe lace
But Yall
aint hearing me Though.....

Voice familiar face
saying hello long time no escape
grieving inside cause I knew my identity broke
chest heavy fainting  yet a crowd
another guy recognize a hoodlum
three guys fist and bubblegum under shoes
repeating the kicks to my head its a ...Bruise
Copes Pull me and leave the accuse

hands behind heads as he pulls
the last sanity away hot iron
burning the chest holding on
cant see a thing only a tunnel
naaaw yep... its heaven
game over mayne in Fruitvale
 

No comments:

Post a Comment