Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Girlfriend problems

I wrote this to imagine you
yet you lie when the truth is transparent
taking bible verses trying to paraphrase the lies
always admitting you working when the naked truth are kisses
no conversations cause arguments follow ...
draining your worries within a bottle
vodka mixing with salt tipsy a little bit
rolling blunts no passing just constant hits



see there you go once more
tripping over laundry not cleaning messes
hair clogging the sink wait...why do I put up with you
figuring the good and the bad
when all emotion is anger and cold food is sitting cross the table
no all I want is you
don't leave kiss me don't fight hug me don't walk away close the door
a rerun I know I seen this before.....

2 comments:

  1. Like it ... so do you rap ur poems i feel this one and the previous one could be rapped

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could rap them like songs are etc but if I call it a rap I lose the rawness of them I start to get more nervous and stuff if I say poem im like coool

      Delete