Saturday, November 8, 2014

Life



I rattle the cage until I fell asleep
wondering time glass pouring the sand for Homies
gunpowder shattering from the light I seen
keep running Mary , keep running Will,

five in total

One in front, two beside, two behind

keep running Michal, Keep running Steve

we'll make this train lets follow the horns

Six shots hit the barrel of that shotgun

heart beats... beating stops!? where is Michal

4  bullets breaking the car windows
heads turn to spaghetti once more
three last only two unharmed
lets run to Gordon off Fifth Ave
I hear the horn..

if you reading this or hear this story
remember my name fore I am a young Blackman
I didn't deserve this untimely demised
God I prayed a heavens plea Mama I shouldn't listen
Dad I wasn't a smart man like you raise me to be
I am a rain drop from a bullet shot
wait!!..
I hear another  Gun shot......

Real Life never leaves you time to think; so choose the best choices-Peace





No comments:

Post a Comment