Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Comin Home

I'm Comin Home
wait for me..

lawyer say the plea deal can go through
no further lies its bout that time to tell the truth...my eyes red cause if I do
Ill be comin home now not in  real but through the roof
saying youll survive  youll do five maybe out in three
but 8 by 4 cell got a dude watching me thinking if i fell
sound asleep he found out who the real and who the beast
but  bae nevermind that cause...

I'm comin home
wait for me

O lord I aint gone do no more wrong
Please provide cause carrying a shank is my only weapon
lights out in 7 now im sleeping with one eye .. wide open
thinking if i slip another dude will grip and get to choking
cursing the world like mortherfuck that
im a real G with my homies holding me down
only they rolling with fine prett puerta ricans
and i'm inclose  wearing this jumper like
 a trend but nobody remember the charge so
snitching wouldnt help so  dead silent
I become
so im comin home
wait for me

I'm coming home
wait for me

this the last chapter murda she wrote
got them letters saying i gotta go
dont ever write,call, or lust for me
im moving on... out this Tallahassee society
what she mean she leaving me? dame man
is this it ??all the worth that done ruin me
Mama wouldnt visit even on holidays or special releases
it waisnt no release sayin I raise you right
but ill be a fool to pay your bond and get you out
its time to be a Man now accept this punishment
Baby

 but Mama

I'm coming home
wait for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment