Sunday, November 2, 2014

Imperfect Chance

I feel awaking anguish building from an
sleeping slumber
consuming my emotions, Who am I? Lord.
No human bears this cross I burden on my lustful way
No path is laid before the land so no choices are revealed who thee
my be; gone transparent  to the eye of the animal instinct

mistress left for a goldmine seeking external greed focusing wealth
will dismissing over cometh years but the scare I bear deepening into brown skin
I wonder  would revenging the emotion reck I am

3 comments:

  1. Yeah .. deep .. so deep but with pain i can feel the pain unput in yhis poem .. super like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! we got a poetry slam coming up in Nov im trying to bring that fire lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete